Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Kate!

We celebrated Kate's birthday last weekend with a birthday breakfast and pajama party on Saturday morning.
...So cliche but I am going to say it.... how did she get so old??? I mean seriously, I think we brought her home from the hospital to our little apartment on Mud Island yesterday. Will we be saying the same thing when she turns 18? Probably. Oh, annoying us.




Scout came out dressed-up as "Crazy Orange Guy" to the delight (and horror?!?) of the kiddos. He led them in a pumpkin hunt and pumpkin-themed games. I had nothing to do with this and gasped with the rest of the room to see the orange blur running in...
I was glad to see ol' Young Life Scout come back out! Well, er... I could have done without the UT bell-bottom pants.





While the birthday girl wasn't looking, stealth baby made off with one of her gifts.
"Thank ya. Don't mind if I do!"

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I had to look several times to realize that was Scout and then I thought "That is not a real outfit I hope". Laughing!!! Glad to know the fun in them does come back:)

    ReplyDelete