Friday, March 13, 2009


Carter Caroline is buzzing around like crazy on all fours, into everything and staying nice and busy. She is determined to get to what she sets her sights on, and will crawl right over anyone or anything in her way. Scout and I can't help but laugh when Kate painstakingly sets up a tea party or a game of Memory and Carter comes sweeping in and turns it all topsy-turvy. "Carter, that is unacceptable!" On Tuesday I am flying down to Florida with the girls and we are meeting Scout in Fort Lauderdale to spend a week with Hayes and Ashley, do a quick Disney day, and then head up to Memphis to look at schools and houses. I am crossing my fingers that CC is happy-happy on the plane, and is just tickled pink to sit still for 3+ hours. (Kate, too!) Yeah, I don't think that will happen, either. =) Oh well... totally worth it to visit with the Templetons and soak up some rays!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to play with Carter Caroline again! She is so precious. Gosh it won't be long before she is walking and chasing after Kate. :)

    ReplyDelete