Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Carter Caroline!

We *cannot* *believe* that Carter Caroline is already a year old! How did that happen? We celebrated in Princeton and CC loved all the attention and commotion. (And the taste of ice cream she got from Aunt Sal!)

CC, we love your spunky personality... it can be challenging at times finding the energy to keep up with you, but we wouldn't change a thing (except maybe that Teradactyl scream-thing you have mastered.) You are firey and fiesty, sweet and coy. You love a party and are thrilled when you can engage people. You never - EVER - are still, and at the end of the day you love to cuddle up, bury your head on us, and coo. Aaaahhh....

All dressed and ready for her birthday lunch. Doing "more".... thanks, Tori! =)


This is the face of a little girl ELATED to find out that she is walking home with Daddy and doesn't have to get in the carseat. That was her present from us... no buckles that day. =)

That's right... it's my party.
Mmmm... first taste of cake. Granny was horrified that we turned her loose with the cake. Oh well!

That's pretty delicious.
Playing in Sitter's yard...
Margaritaville on Sitter's patio!
Lemme back in!
....Love their Bandaddy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm such a bad friend. I had Carter's birthday written on my calendar and never got around to emailing you to tell her Happy Birthday from the Ogles! Also - I need your new phone number. I tried calling you last week but the number was disconnected. We have baby news that I want to tell you! Or, call me with your new number so I'll have it. Love you guys and it looks like Carter had a wonderful 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her I-use-all-my-ounce-of-being smile is to die for! And, they're little outfits are so cute and you know me ... I wouldn't compliment matching outfits unless I really thought so! ; ) Happy B-day, CC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to little Carter Caroline...and of *course* Kate wears her collar up. She's just so stinkin' cute! The photos of Kate and CC together are so sweet. I want to be a Robinson sister, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rebecca, I just found your blog on mitch and julie's! it was great to see you the other day...we need to get together and walk sometime!

    ReplyDelete